Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: He was Already my Favorite Current Red But

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    He was Already my Favorite Current Red But

    This may push him to Sean Casey territory in my book:

    Joey Votto: "I don't like the Cubs"

    Byrd helps NL with bat, glove - Chicago Cubs Blog - ESPN Chicago
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: He was Already my Favorite Current Red But

    That's kinda f'ed up IMO. Shows 0 class whatsoever, you can even see in the photo that Scott Rolen is giving him some love. No wonder nobody voted for him in the All-Star ballot
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member whiteshoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    404
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: He was Already my Favorite Current Red But

    Probably mad cause he wasn't the hero, going 0 - 2.
    cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: He was Already my Favorite Current Red But

    Maybe Byrd rejected his advances....... jk
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 7teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2009
    Posts
    458
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: He was Already my Favorite Current Red But

    Being an old school fan, I love it! I want the players on my team to hate the opponent. Means they want to win in my opinion.

    But as a Joey Votto fan and also a resident Cubs-hater, I agree with his comments and like them even more. I can't think of a more annoying fan base and team that hasn't done anything in over a century than the Chicago Cubs!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 7teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2009
    Posts
    458
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: He was Already my Favorite Current Red But


  7. #7
    Inactive Member Eamus Catuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2010
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: He was Already my Favorite Current Red But

    I don't get why the Reds fans hate the Cubs fans. All we do is take up half the seats at your ballpark 6-9 times a year and you usually get to laugh as we go away with a loss. Sure Cubs fans have they're share of obnoxious fans, but doesn't every team? I can't go to a game without sitting beside 2-3 annoying fans from both teams, and that includes Cincy, Atlanta, Chicago, and others. Now to the Joey Votto incident. I have no problem that he hates the Cubs, but why does he have go public with it right when a Cubs player helps his teams chances of having home field in a World Series? IMHO it's that he is still fed up from this http://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/CIN/CIN200709280.shtml when he was a rookie playing in his 22nd game. The Cubs clinched after the game that night and there were around 70-80% Cubs fans there. Votto has outwardly said that he won't sign autographs to Cubs fans because of that experience. I will leave you with this video YouTube - LOOK HOW MEAN JOEY VOTTO IS TO KIDS!!!!! and saying Go Reds! Beat out St. Louis (Our real rivals)!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •